Monjin is a next-gen, transformational platform for Talent Acquisition processes and outcomes. There is no other company globally which offers a combination of an interviewer network and ‘ready-to-view’ videos evaluated by experts along with the video interview platform.
So Monjin is a first-of-its-kind, digital, video assessment platform based out of India, EU and US. The way it works is:
- An individual register with us online
- Based on the individual's registered skill/ sub-skill he/ she would be interviewed by an expert (from our expert empaneled interviewers)
- The interviewer-rated video is then available to enterprises eliminating their need to source CVs, schedule interviews, find interviewers and take interviews. The client can then accept/ reject the candidate, further interview the candidate and roll out the offer.
The benefits are triple-fold:
- Enterprise: Reduce time (20-90%), management bandwidth and cost (agency recruitment fee, recruitment team size) by 30-80%
- Candidate: His/ her single video is visible to multiple companies
- Interviewers: Earn fees and can showcase their expertise to prospective employers
The write-up of Monjin appeared:
Monjin was also featured in:
MONJIN is seeking a proven and high-performing sales professional and with a demonstrated track record of successfully selling premier software and services. The successful candidate will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
We are looking for a highly dynamic individual with strong relationships and negotiation skills. The MONJIN Sales Manager is responsible for finding new potential companies and owning the client relationship, increasing revenue & profit within assigned verticals / products.
You will be part of our aggressive sales team to position MONJIN as a premier brand to large enterprises. You will set strategic objectives to grow revenue and collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders to deliver against numbers.
Key responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. Sales manager duties will include hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
Experience: 7 to 14 years
Job Type: Permanent
- Sales targets will be INR 10 Lakhs as revenue per month
- Focus on new business development across assigned verticals – IT and ITES, BFSI, Pharma etc.
- Responsible for end to end sales cycle – Lead Generation to Closure
- Engage, strategize & cultivate deep relationships with senior-level executives (CEO office, CMO, SVP, VP etc.) at client companies to demonstrate how MONJIN can drive revenue for their respective business
- Proactively reach out to customers (mid & large enterprises), deliver a customized solution and ensure delivery to pre-defined KPIs
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives and effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Provide intelligent client research, ROI reporting and industry-specific information by leveraging internal tools and resources
- Develop comprehensive sales plans and strategies to achieve revenue targets
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape
- Assess and understand the agency landscape, develop strong senior level agency relationships and drive engagement to influence spends for a sell with agency model
- Consistent achievement of revenue and consumption targets through disciplined pipeline, forecast and risk management on a monthly/quarterly basis
- MBA or post-graduation (relevant)
- At least 8 years field sales experience in the software industry
- Flexibility in terms of working days, i.e. Saturdays may be required to contribute
- Solution Selling/Consultative Selling and prior experience required
- Excellent communication, persuasion, and negotiation skills
- Proven, successful sales track record (2 to 5 Cr annual targets)
- Good understanding of software, solution, services sales and new technology
- Successful experience in managing complex sales
- Must be a self-starter and able to take initiative. A high level of urgency is critical for success.
- Knowledge of the target market with strong contacts and references within the territory highly preferred
- Proven ability in creating new business and C-Suite level client relationship.
- Sales experience dealing with clients in specific verticals like Technology, Pharma, Education, Financial Services, Professional Services etc.
- Ability to structure and manage complex negotiations to successful closure and delivery